Hello Beautiful Coaches!
Welcome to Your Exclusive All-in-One Legal Kit!
Get the legal protection you deserve without having to hire an expensive lawyer.
Thanks to our easily customisable templates, your business is legally protected in the blink of an eye.
Wherever you and your clients are in the world, follow our straightforward instructions and keep your mind at peace.
Included in Your Kit
Why Should You Use the Legal Kit?
All the provided templates are INDISPENSABLE to protect you, your business, and your clients.
- Cookie & Privacy Policies and Terms of Services are required by law to inform website visitors on how you are collecting and using their data.
- Terms & Conditions and Coaching Agreement are key to secure your legal relationship with your clients. They prevent legal disputes.
- Medical & Health disclaimer limits your legal liability with regards to your practice.
- Consent Form, Authorization to Use & Display Testimonials, Client Release Authorization, protect your client’s consent while allowing you to gain visibility and/or improve your coaching skills.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) protects your sensitive information and your Intellectual Property when it comes to partnering with other professionals.
On top of the templates, we’ve added a guide to help you understand why these legal documents are so important and when to use them.
How Does it Work?
As soon as you purchase, you’ll immediately get access to your templates.
Once uploaded, follow our instructions to customise them and you’re ready to go.
Keep Your Mind at Peace
- Lawyer approved: the templates are based on best international practice.
- No waste of time: don’t spend hours browsing on the internet.
- Don’t wait until « something happens ». Protect your business now.
Who We Are
Legal Kit for Coaches is a digital product crafted and sold by Houjo SAS, a French company founded by two international lawyers, Dr Julie Boisard-Pétrissans & Dr Oriane Giniès.
Having worked in Europe, the UK & the Middle East for international corporations, Julie & Oriane designed the Legal Kits for Coaches based on their experience of best international practice.
Julie is Doctor of Law and a French-qualified lawyer. She started her carreer in London as a lawyer before joining LexisNexis, the world-leading legal information provider. In 2020, she launched Houjo with Oriane.
Oriane is also a Doctor of Law and a successful professional coach (ACC-ICF, trained & certified by Empower World). She is specialising in crisis management, burn out prevention and DISC analysis.
Any questions? Do not hesitate to book a call with Julie or Oriane here or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Houjo SAS is not intended to replace the personalised advice of a lawyer or other regulated legal profession. Houjo SAS provides contract templates, practical guides and training with the aim of developing its clients’ autonomy in the management of their legal environment. Houjo SAS assumes no responsibility for the use of the content provided to its clients, as the model contracts cannot be adapted to all specific needs. For legal advice, you should consult a lawyer or other professional who is qualified to provide legal advice.